Okay, crochet is faster.......



I still love knitting more, but I was able to make up this purse for my 11 year old neice's birthday, in a day. It's off to Pennsylvania now to reach her in time for her birthday. She is an everything pink, hip and feminine kind of girl. I think it fits the bill...
It was all scrap yarn from the stash, too. I'm so happy with the results. The crochet-a-flower class really refreshed my crochet basics. I used the leaf pattern we were taught for the base of the bag, as I wanted a flat base to the purse. Thanks Susie my teacher.
Back to knitting today!

Oh, Also I won a contest that BETH held. Her lovely and SMART dog Pearl, picked my name out of a group tickets on her lawn. Go and visit, to see her really picking me!
She is at CraftyCanines knit blog. Some lovely Sockatta is coming my way. Thanks PEARL you smart girl.

Comments

Marcia said…
How cute! You did a great job....and so speedily! I'm sure she'll love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???