Remind me that ruffles HURT



My left hand pointer finger is sore from that darn ruffle. I know that the process of creating the ruffle has to be a tight undertaking to make it work, but ouch! Now, I think I'll have to go into 3 Bags Full and have Jen guide me through the finishing and handle issues. For the blogpost, it is just kind of folded so and I hope you get the idea.

My son and I saved for a laptop a year or so ago. We have had some technical issues and I am hoping to have "BETTY" up and running again very soon. In the meantime, some of my favorite blogs are under the FAVORITES in that computer. I haven't been able to visit them since Betty's been down. Maybe this will teach me to have the same favorites in both computers......

Elizabeth, my Spectrum swap pal, has a wonderful cookbook on her site. She took knitters favorite recipes and compiled them into this great smart book. She's k1p1k2tog.typepad.com. It had to have taken her much time and effort. Take a look, you'll find some new knitbloggers, too.

Huck, my golden, has a fantasitc breeder who is now publishing her training methods. You can go to her site at: Linkerbooks.com and take a look. She has given me the best dog I could ever have asked for and I am very grateful to her.

Jan, my favorite knitting teacher, is reportedly in some pictures on her California knit shop's website: Yarn Lady in Laguna. I have to go and see her in cyberspace. Another lady I am so grateful to.

There is a cardinal's nest outside my kitchen window in the evergreens. There are four little eggs in it. It has been very chilly in Chicago, with nasty Lake winds, at night. I hope the pair is keeping the eggs very warm......I am hoping to hear the babies screaming for their food soon. I love how that papa cardinal is such a great parent and partner.




Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Birdsong said…
I have only gotten to see a cardinal live and up close a few times in my life, so I am sure envious. They aren't out here on the west side of the country and I was awed the first time.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???