Colorswap with Elizabeth....a first for me



I simply had to show you the lovely box I got from Elizabeth my Yellow/orange swap pal from http://www.k1p1k2tog.typepad.com/my_favorite_things/

I have never swapped before....but I love Lynne's blog at I Was Knit Together in My Mother's Womb and she was organizing a swap. Just look at the Koigu!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the softest sweetest yellow/orange. I cannot wait to cast on with it. The sock yarns are soft and wonderful. Oh, there was candy too, but....well, ummm
I couldn't find it when I took the blogphoto.....

It was a little like having a birthday when you aren't! Elizabeth should be getting her little package in a few days. I focused on her current state of Grandmother Euphoria and sent some things in Orange and Yellow that one might use for a newborn grandson and a one year old grandson.

Little spring socks in Knitpicks babydoll are almost finished. I am pondering what is next on the needles....with the new koigu most likely.
Tomorrow is an excuse to knit alot day. I'll tell you all about it if I survive and get back home unscathed tomorrrow. Wish me luck.



Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Alyssa said…
What a great spring package! Hope you are feeling better and good luck tomorrow:)
Bernadette said…
What a fun package, and in such cheery colors!! Enjoy "playing" with your goodies!
Karen said…
I love your cheery colorswap package!!! I think this swap was a perfect one to make as your first. Good luck with whatever is going on tomorrow (or I guess it's today by now). I hope you are completely unscathed and get a ton of knitting done. :)
Donna Boucher said…
Such great colors! I love the Regia!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???