This is Spring



Well, in reality, this is yarn. But, round these here parts in Chicago, we are living in grey and white for yet another day. Therefore, I look to this PAPERDOLL colorway from Knitpicks for a visual happy. I think it will be on the sock needles as soon as I finish the sleeveless shell. The back is finished for the second time. Can I finish the front today? Aside from unforeseen ROADBLOCKS (yes the Amazing Race lingo has permeated my mind) I think I can.

Pat K. (Pumpkin knitter blog) wanted to know about the quilt in the baby bolero backround......JC PENNEY! I hope you aren't too disappointed in me Pat. The frugal Hungarian can enjoy it as if it were an heirloom, and then let my dog use it in the back seat of the car when it is wearing out. My other quilt fakes, have always made the back seat of my car look so nice compared to manufactured carseat covers for pets. Huck loves a good blanket too!

Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Ling said…
That is a gorgeous colourway - it really reminds me of spring (which rumour has it is about to start in London!). Can't wait to see the finished socks.
Jane said…
Beautiful yarn, and I really like the little bolero jacket, too.

janeasc@aol.com
Anonymous said…
Mmmm....that yarn really looks delicious!
Pat K said…
Hey, it's still a pretty quilt!
Donna Boucher said…
I just love everything about Spring!

The colors, the smells, the returning birds and flowers...

Just wish it came a little quicker...or is the waiting part of its charm?
Bernadette said…
Well, I am also ready for spring - and it has been here for a couple of days! We have had clear blue skies and temps in the 60's the past few days here in the northern NYC burbs. I am loving every minute of it, though I expect we'll have some more cold days before it's here to stay!
Sally said…
Hi! I'm paying a return visit. All my favourite pastels in one skein!!! Lovely, lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???