Oxymoron: Lynn's jaywalkers



These are irisheyes Lynn's Jaywalkers. Pattern, of course, Magknits. Yarn is Socks that Rock Sapphire. Lynn does such beautiful even work. The reason for the oxymoron is that Lynn probably doesn't even Jaywalk. She's always knows the rules and plays by them. Maybe that's why she is my boss now!

I break a few rules. I live at an intersection that I cross diagonally all the time. I eat raw cookie dough. I know I am such a risk taker. I ate meat yesterday. I just could not let the leftovers go to waste.

But, I do check my gauge........

Comments

Alyssa said…
Nice sock! How did Lynn like the Socks that Rock? I'm thinking I might need some (yes, need)...
Irisheyes Lynn said…
Hey, I grew up in Chicago---I jaywalked all the time! And I didn't check my gauge. Other than that, I am a pretty big rule follower (a chicken, actually).

Alyssa, I really like the Socks That Rock yarn. It's very soft, and the colors are great.
Birdsong said…
Very beautiful color, Lynn. I am enjoying seeing all the variations of this sock float around Blogland.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???