Jeff at Starbucks Plays along...Day 2



Today's blog helper is Jeff from Starbucks. He was only too happy to assist with the blog shot today. He OFFERED to hold the sock, I swear! This is too easy folks. I'll keep going on asking folks to be in my knitblog posts until someone breaks the spell. Today is Day #2. (today shouldn't count...he offered!)

This little cable sock is really fun for me to knit. I now have to wait for another skein of the yellow yarn to work the second.

Has anyone purchased and use the knit stone from Knitpicks? I am tempted to purchase one for the fuzzies on my felted bag. Reviews anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is such a cute idea. Jeff is such a good sport and you must be very charming indeed.
Karen said…
How cool is Jeff? Love your blog pics!!! I was just looking at the knit stone in the catalog. Interesting, huh? I'll have to check back and see if anyone gives you a review.
Marion said…
I think it'd be great to see how long you could go, getting people to hold things for you to take pictures. :)
Pat K said…
Jeff is good. The sock is good. But, WOW, look at that chocolate!!
Anonymous said…
I particularly like how he holds the sock so we can see it in all its knitted glory.
Alyssa said…
That is a really cute photo. Also, it may be something in the air, but I was just looking around online for yellow sock yarn...Maybe it's the desire for spring? What yellow are you using? So pretty....
Anonymous said…
Bought the sweater stone 3 years ago - purchased elsewhere. I use on my felted items - bags, mittens and clogs. Works great.
Chicago Jen said…
Oh Kath, too funny! Maybe with the warm weather you should try the Oberweiss next.... {grin - devil's advocate anyone?} Oberweiss is an Ice Cream shop.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???