Lucky 13, YOU BET



Happy Friday the 13th. Guess who is lucky? Karen from Connecticut is the lucky smart winner of my little contest. She correctly named that tune: Centerfield.
Was she worried about the sheep I would send? Lucky her, look how cute they are. They are sheep buttons grazing on some grassy yarn. Karen, send me an email please, at Harpnut@gmail.com with your address so I can send them out to you.

I am the lucky winner of Dawn's contest! I came close to her birthday weight. She was a premie. I was up front about the edge I had. I had a calculated guess. She's sending ME a birthday gift. I think I guessed 1842 grams. She musta been a beautiful baby!

13 blogs I like to read:

nownormaknits2.typepad.com
Sheepandnocity.blogspot.com
deesie.typepad.com
beavercreekfarm.typepad.com
www.iowachicksknitting.com
whisperingpine.blogspot.com
iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb.typepad.com
pumpkinknitter.blogspot.com
MajorKnitter.typepad.com
booshay.blogspot.com
wordsandwool.blogspot.com
wordswitsnwool.blogspot.com
knittingnurse.blogspot.com

They are lesser known. That's why I LIKE em!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???