jan.1.2006




Okay, here is my New Years Knitting Resolution: Knit patterns with Seams.

Just knit them. I don't have to seam them. That's what finishers are for. Go ahead, call me a cheater. I am not going to be limited by my seam-a-phobia this year. The knitting world is just too small when I limit myself to In the Round, knitting. As long as there are wonderful finishers out there, I am going to live it up and knit in pieces. Knit in piece; I like the sound of that.

The EAT sign was a Christmas gift. I love it.

I've read some good knitting resolutions on others' blogs. I like the promises made to knitting from the stash. Let's Encourage One Another as Donna from Simple Life blog always says!

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
That's a great resolution, Kath! What item-with-seams are you going to start with?
Karen said…
I have to admit, I'd always choose knitting in the round to seaming too. I have huge seaming fear. I'll be brave with you, and knit some pieces this year too!!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....