Message from Belfast



Al's cousin, Kerry Ann, is studying at Queen's in Belfast this year. She found this wonderful knitting message for Al for Christmas.

I am reading the blog at www.ljcfyi.com for the 12 Days of Christmas posts. All dog lovers will enjoy her posts.

My book from the family book grab bag is: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It'll be a slow go for me, but I will read it. Anyone out there read it before?

On the needles now: my malabrigo hat. It's looky kind of boyish. I may have to mix some other fun malabrigo leftover colors in......

Also on the needles: Noro swatch for undecided shawl/wrap/stole for me!

Soon to be on the needles: socks.....or.....mountain colors yarn something.....

What are you doing on the 4th day of Christmas? I'm visiting my new great nephew.

Comments

Bernadette said…
Great gift for a knitter! Though with most yarn prices, I am not so sure knitting's cheaper than a pint! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???