Buttah colored scarf for Mom



The scarf for mom is coming along. Kudos to Knitpicks, this yarn rocks. It feels like buttah, under your fingers. Sure there are some errors in there, but I am a cheater knitter. I'll hide them!

Lynn asked for details about Al's store sample hat. Sure! It is made from Yorkshire tweed chunky, now Harris tweed chunky. Rowan. On size 11's. She needed a tiny bit more than one ball of this yarn. She says if she knit it again, she'd find a way to make that ball last. She's a cheater too! The apple doesnt fall that far from the tree.

I am going for the cookie exchange at work this year. IF my cookies come out cute....this is a big IF....you'll see them somehow linked to knitting. The recipe is from Semihomemade's Sandra Lee. Semihomemade=cheater.

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
The scarf is beautiful! Can't wait to see your knitting-themed cookies.
Alyssa said…
The scarf is looking great! Hope you bring it to GROUP next week:)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???