Hummer the dog



Hummer is my friend Susan's new rescue. If you are in the Chicago area you likely heard of the 60some chihuahuas rescued from one home in Palatine in August. Hummer is one lucky girl to have Susan now. Susan is starting hew own blog. She is a wealth of knowledge regarding cars and the auto industry. Her new blog autosmartsforwomen.blogspot.com just opened up. She is happy to answer any questions you have about cars etc. She has written for WomenwithWheels.com for years.

I've never made a dogsweater, but I may just have to make one for Hummer. What's the easiest dog sweater pattern out there? Anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kathy--Laura Hehemann's mother-in-law knits dog sweaters and Laura has a copy of the pattern. Maybe check with her :)
Jodi
Anonymous said…
I wish I could have rescued a brother for Rho!!
Chicago Jen said…
Kath! What an adorable baby! Congrats to Susan on her new baby and her new baby-blog! I'm sure you can find a dog sweater online or maybe in the SnB book? I'll take a look. Do you think you'll be able to make it to GROUP next week?

jen
Donna Boucher said…
What a cute pooch! I especially like the ears :o)
Bernadette said…
What a sweet face on that adorable "baby"! I hope the other babies were as fortunate to find good homes as Hummer!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???