Stick to the Knitting Content



I really try to stick to knitting content. Hop over to Sandyknitting.com for her current weather contest. I'm in. I am so bummed that this contest winner will be random. I love the ones based on Merit. ( ahem...I am the winner of Major Jen's Saturday Knit Live naming group.) So, I'll just have to hope that my entry gets me that beautiful Lorna's Lace yarn.....please don't enter you'll just dilute my chances. (Oh that was LOW!)

Lynn won the Bobby Brown makeover from our raffle at work.....hope she hasn't used up our luck! Do you wash yarn down the drain every evening? I don't think so....

Further knitting content: Remind me never to start a pinwheel baby blanket on 4 double points while under the influence of benadryl, an expectorant, advil and a nasal spray. I was making it incredibly difficult. The use of the fuzzy yarn didn't help either. Alas, I am on my way now. Even onto the circulars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???