Finishing Fridays Continue



Tomorrow is the one year old's birthday party, making Finishing Friday a snap. The socks cost less than 8.00 to make. I used left-over Lorna's lace for the foot so the only cost was the cuff yarn. I really like using the Pony Pearl double point one's. Al found them for me for my birthday. They made it real joy to knit.

I have nothing on needles right now. I have some USO's, unstarted objects, in mind, but am at a standstill making THE choice. However, living with another knitter, saved me today. I put a safety line in Al's sweater for her. She has to do a little frogging this weekend before she can finish it.

I'm still committed to the stash. Lynn gave me some Mountain Colors for my birthday...I don't know if I can keep from it much longer....but the babies that are coming into our lives aren't getting any smaller, so I should start my first pinwheel blanket soon.

The Triple strand sweater that Lynn finished for me last spring, is so great to mull around in today. There's a change in the air in Chicago, that's for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....