Knitting Isn't Medicine



FO: First fingerless glove for my sister Patti Ann for Christmas. Al modified a cable design she found for socks and wrote me a little pattern. The cabling was very fun and not difficult at all. So I have one and a half Christmas gifts made. When I knit there are usually mistakes. Mistakes take time to repair. This is why I started Christmas in July.

Thank you Melinda, from 3 Bags, for reminding me that everything I knit doesn't have to be perfect. "Knitting isn't medicine," she gently reminded me. I don't have to get it perfect. No one's life is on the line. Hey, maybe that is why I love to knit!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Looking good, Kathy -- I really like that armwarmer and I'm sure your sister will, too.

Hope to see you tomorrow (Tuesday) at our knitting group!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....