Coleus booties



Just some snuggly booties left by the bootie fairy in my coleus. I THINK she used Fixation white with Sidar Snuggly in neon pink.

Enjoyed Stitches. Barry Klein teaches a great seamless sweater class. Lots of focus on perfect fit for your body measurements. Recommend it to finishing rebels one an all.

No intention of buying it but when I saw a shop owner wearing the Potpourri Shawl designed by Chris Bylsma Designs, I was transfixed. It speaks to my Hungarian gypsy genes, and I must make it. So guess what I will frog b/c I have the perfect MC in another UFO. ????? Something I've photo'd this summer.......

Be the first correct guesser and I'll send you a PRIZE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm not going to venture a guess, but glad you enjoyed Stitches. I did! The booties from the bootie fairy turned out cute!

We'll miss you at the next knitting group, but I think you have a good excuse! :) Enjoy the concert & maybe see you at the next group after that?

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....