Coleus booties



Just some snuggly booties left by the bootie fairy in my coleus. I THINK she used Fixation white with Sidar Snuggly in neon pink.

Enjoyed Stitches. Barry Klein teaches a great seamless sweater class. Lots of focus on perfect fit for your body measurements. Recommend it to finishing rebels one an all.

No intention of buying it but when I saw a shop owner wearing the Potpourri Shawl designed by Chris Bylsma Designs, I was transfixed. It speaks to my Hungarian gypsy genes, and I must make it. So guess what I will frog b/c I have the perfect MC in another UFO. ????? Something I've photo'd this summer.......

Be the first correct guesser and I'll send you a PRIZE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm not going to venture a guess, but glad you enjoyed Stitches. I did! The booties from the bootie fairy turned out cute!

We'll miss you at the next knitting group, but I think you have a good excuse! :) Enjoy the concert & maybe see you at the next group after that?

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???