This post is r/t knitting b/c I used buttons bought from last years Stitches Midwest for the corners of my little pillow. I like a red/white/blue theme for my screened porch accents. Found this little 3.00 bag at Old Navy. Fell in love with Salt Water Taffy's hair and cut the handles off. Stuffed it with some batting, sewed her up and added the buttons. I love it. Great idea on Quiet Life's blog. I'm going to particpate in her 100 word blog day. Check it out. This is right up my alley. Shawl was revived by Lynnette at 3 Bags Full, I'm back on track. Will commit to 4 rows a night. I'm ready to start something new.....
I miss Jan my best knitting teacher.

Comments

Cool idea with the bag to pillow thing - great front porch fodder - very Americana ;) Will have to keep my eyes open for some cool bags in Germany - a couple that I've see look like they've scanned kid pictures on them - totally cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???