This gorgeous shell with shawl designed by Carol Porter is being modeled by AL. Why? Because it our LYS top selling pattern of the month and its going to one of our KIP winners. Isn't it beautiful? It is knitted in Blue Heron Yarn's cotton and rayon Seed. Oh the trouble with contests is picking a winner. The real winner of course is Illinois Burn Camp, who is getting a nice donation on behalf of all who KIP"d. I've decided to give two knitters a prize. The nurses in us made us partial to our Angel Flight volunteer knitter Sandy. She'll be finding two skeins of Fortissima Cotton Colori in her mailbox soon, along with The Knitters Handy Guide to Yarn Requirements. Next winner, well it has to be Dani. She had her BROTHER help her take the photos. Now anyone with a brother knows this deserves a prize. THe brother actually had to go along to the diner and the park and take said photos for her. Dani will be finding two skeins of Knit Picks Sock Garden in Hydrangea in her mailbox soon, along with the lovely shell shawl pattern. Finally Nona wins a prize too. She and Major Knitter Jen both blogged to help the contest along. Nona will be finding 3 very funky patterns in her mailbox soon. They look a bit tricky, so it will be fun to see if Nona likes them. Again thanks to all who entered. Nona, Dani and Sandy, please send me your addresses to my email and I'll send your prizes out ASAP. Have a wonderful midweek.
June 11th is worldwide knit in public day! Contest info. posted 5/24

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kathy -- fun contest, I enjoyed looking at the photos. Thanks for the prize, you have my curiousity in a lather!?
Rebecca said…
you are so very generous! i loved seeing everyone's photos. how fun :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Kathy!

It was fun seeing all the pics of the KIP'ers... I especially liked your photo in the hammock on the "grass beach"!

Were those pictured the only participants? I hope it was enough for your cause.

I think KIP Day should become an annual tradition/National Holiday!!! ;)
Anonymous said…
Well, my brother is a nice brother. Plus he got fries and a shake when we did the photos and I made him a felted pouch for his Magic deck afterwards. Hmm . . maybe he's only nice because I bribe him . . . Nah.

Great contest. And I'm not just saying that cause I won.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???