FO. The very mean recycled silk for a very good cause, is no longer stash. I made this summer bag for about 10.00. The yarns were all leftover, with the exception of the recycled silk which was a gift from my dear friend Eileen. I spent 7.00 on the orangey hemp and 3.00 on the leather strap. Pleased with the result, yup I am. I worry about my color choices; I am not, ummmm, color confident. I think I got the only D in my life in an art class. Good thing I am a life-long learner. I think these colors have a, shall we say, Hungarian flair?
June 11th is worldwide knit in public day! Contest info. posted 5/24

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
I think the colors are beautiful, Kath! Great job!
Atouria said…
That bag is perfect! I love the colors you chose. They do look like they are from a more Eastern influence, but in a very good way! :)
Anonymous said…
That is a cute bag, Kathy! Don't you love mixing up yarn and colors in a project like that?
Very nicely done.
Rebecca said…
you did an awesome job choosing colors! really great bag :)
Anonymous said…
This is just. SO. adorable. Really cute. You're getting me inspired to make one too.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....