Nona Tag for the Me Me game

Nona needed 2 volunteers to be willing to be tagged. SO.......

1) How many book are in my home? Over 500.
And the public library is a block away.....aren't I lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) What is the last book I bought?
A Complete History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson.

3) What is the last book I read? Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd

4) 5 of my favorite books: Crossing to Safety, by Wallace Stegner
Pigs In Heaven, by Barbara Kingsolver
Pack of Two, by Caroline Knapp
Traveling Mercies, by Anne Lammott

and the 5th, is Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie

5) Who will you tag and why? Why I'll tag Al and Maureen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???