LYS to be on Today show

Al tells us that 3 Bags Full will be visited by the TODAY show Saturday Feb 12 to highlight their BOYS knitting classes. Al will be working tomorrow, so she might just dress like a boy and get the notoriety.

Lynn is here helping me learn to post my own photos! I think its her Lenten offering or something.

I watched Fargo last night for the first time and my HUSBAND noticed someone knitting. I was probably trying not to drop a stitch and looked away, hence he noticed before me. It was very endearing that he noticed!

Isnt Lynn's sweater coming along beautifully? I enjoyed seeing it and touching it at Knitover last weekend.

My WIPS that are getting my attention right now are: Another knitting Pure and Simple sweater Using Linie 116 from Online , spirit. Just the sleeves left

and My SOCKAPALOOZA pals socks.

Here's to 3 Bags Full in Northbrook Illinois and the Today SHow spot. The owner is Lynnette and her son is teaching the BOYS knitting classes on Saturdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???