Snow!

We got about a foot of snow up here in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Fortunately I made a stop at 3 Bags Full on my way to work yesterday, so I have plenty to keep me busy while we're snowed in. I'm still working on the Lara sweater; I added the stitches for the body, so the rows are now 182 stitches long! It takes me awhile to get through one row. Yesterday I bought some Berocco suede to make the cute booties Kathy and Allison were working on, and the new issue of Vogue Knitting. It will be a great day for sitting by the fire, drinking tea, and knitting!

Comments

kathy b said…
Oh rub it in Lynn! What a fabulous day to sit with tea and knit during the snowstorm. Progress photo on Lara please.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....