New FO and WIP

After my last post I had a bad case of knitting malaise. I couldn't decide what to start next and nothing really grabbed me. I did start a pair of socks, but didn't like the pattern, so those got frogged. Instead I made these mittens out of some Misti alpaca chunky that I bought at Stitches. The pattern is from Sally Melville's The Purl Stitch. They fit well and are very warm. I have some more of that yarn, so I think I will make a matching scarf too. As I was working on the mittens, I kept trying to decide what to make next. I finally decided on Lara using my Debbie Bliss alpaca silk. I started it last night and I like the way it looks and feels so far. It's worked in one piece from cuff to cuff, so the picture you see below is the beginning of the sleeve. Finally! An exciting WIP!

Comments

kathy b said…
Lynn

Beautiful color for Lara. Please let us know if its easy enough for me! The sleeve is beautiful, Lynn. Glad your wierd knitting virus passed quickly. Don't give it to me. Like the color of the mittens very much.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???