Did you see me in Michaels????

It was me. I'll even admit it. I was buying Cha-Cha for my neices second scarf. It's 3 something a skein! She has no concept of fine yarns. I have to tell you all, it did not have ONE knot in it. Not one. It is a bit stripey, but ......

It is a special scarf. I am actually designing it. I'll call it Erin, Okay? Even if it is from...Micha....

I'll make it my first pattern. If it looks okay with the cheapy yarn when it's finished that is...
I mean, the style is lovely. Wait until you see it.

And her Christmas scarf was made with a reputable skein of .....Hey! I never took a photo of it. But I did blog about the wicked tangling it performed while you were looking right at it.

Well admitting I was buying yarn at Michaels was a big step.....I don't have to admit it to Erin do I ?

I know, I'll post them side by side and see if you can tell which is the ........frugal one....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???