Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had lots of fun in Disney World, although we weren't thrilled to come home to a temperature of +8 with below zero wind chill. I was able to knit on the plane on our way down, and also got some sock knitting in waiting for our plane home which was 3 hours late. Yes, the Weiler flying curse lives on. Before we left, though, I finished the Christmas socks for the Weiler girls. You can see our happy feet on Christmas morning. Becky and Katie were very surprised and happy with their socks. I only have 1/2 a sock left for my niece; we'll see her on Friday, so I should be able to get it done. I didn't get any knitting-related gifts, but I have lots of things waiting to be knitted. I'm eager to get them started. I'll tell you about them tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???