Knitting Gifts : Not knitted gifts

Cafe Press helped Santa with this gift for Al. I think she ought to wear it to 3 Bags Full today while working. I plan to go in today as well, for some complimenting Cascade to stretch my Noro purse yarn a bit farther.

The needles are the gifts I had made for Lynn, Jan and Maureen. A very talented Katie W. painted them for me. Katie is a freshman in high school and has already received another order.

I like to make very easy to keep Resolutions. I haven't committed to any of these yet, but here are some of my thoughts:

*Knit first, clean later.
*Clean first, knit later.
*Eat first, knit later.
*Knit first, eat later.
you get the idea....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....