Knitting Gifts : Not knitted gifts

Cafe Press helped Santa with this gift for Al. I think she ought to wear it to 3 Bags Full today while working. I plan to go in today as well, for some complimenting Cascade to stretch my Noro purse yarn a bit farther.

The needles are the gifts I had made for Lynn, Jan and Maureen. A very talented Katie W. painted them for me. Katie is a freshman in high school and has already received another order.

I like to make very easy to keep Resolutions. I haven't committed to any of these yet, but here are some of my thoughts:

*Knit first, clean later.
*Clean first, knit later.
*Eat first, knit later.
*Knit first, eat later.
you get the idea....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???