1. A is for amazing that this knitter at my LYS can knit this on straights. Crazytown right? It is a top down for her grandaughter.2. B is for Book. I'm reading this one.
3. C is for Coffee and I'm on my 3rd cuppa
4. D is for darn that sorbitol. I had some gum yesterday and my stomach was a mess.
5. E is for elated to have no where to go on this snowy wintery day
6. F is for first fire in the fireplace tonight!
7. G is for Glorious first snowfall
8. H is for Harry Potter. Have you seen the illustrated book?
9. I is for Ina Garten. I have two of her books and love them.
10. J is for James and the Giant Peach
11. K is for Dr. K's Exotic Animal show. I'm addicted.
12. L is for lights. In this dark time of year when our sunsets at 4:30 I love holiday lights.
13. M is for M and M's I dont eat them anymore. I used to freeze them and Eat them. M is for marshmallows my go to now.
14. N is for Now that's a perfect tree in the snow. Seriously, untouched unedited.
15. O is for Ohio where I lived for two years. Oh I was homesick at Miami of Ohio
16. P is for Purl. I prefer to knit.
17. Q is for Q tip. I use them in my ears even though they say you shouldnt
18. R is for Really? You stayed with me this long? If you made it this far Leave me a comment. You are in the contest.
Because you deserve a prize.
19. S is for snickerdoodles.
20. T is for Thanksgiving of course and Turkey.
21. U is for under armour. Good stuff
22. V is for very nearly done here and it wasn't easy
23. W is for Wondra. The only flour my mom used in gravy ..ever
24. X is for Xrays. I stood for many many and xray in my career with a lead apron on.
25. Y is for Yarn of course.
26. Z is for Zach , oops , A should for Allison then...