Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Out Like a Lamb


tis true this year.  March is going out like a lamb.   So baa baaa baaa.  And bring on Spring.  

my wrap is so sweet and easy to knit, thanks to my local pretend friend for the pattern!

Up this week:

sale at my lys three bags full

Cubs baseball begins, and the predictions are not good ....again

But baseball is wonderful and I can root for more than one team.......

And the cats will be out on the porch at least one day this week

And there is a quest to find  rain boots.  The pair I ordered on line was too small for my calfskin

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

SapphireBlue said...

Happy Spring!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

We got snow this morning!
The sun is out now and it's nice and warm (well... warmer...)
Love that bucket/pail...!

Sue said...

We had tornado watches on Friday so until March is actually one, I won't make any predictions.

suburban prep said...

I was going to tell you about 3 bags if you didn't already know.
I am thinking of going too.

I have just spent money this weekend (things were needed). Hence the reason I am thinking about going and not sure am going. I was just in on Friday and I wanted some yarn but held off.

Lynn said...

Look for rainboots on zappos.com. Free shipping and returns an a huge inventory, if you have never used them before.

Nancy said...

No March lamb here: dreary all day and now it is blowing and spitting snow! Spring, where are you?

Araignee said...

We've had it all here today-rain, sleet, snow, wind and cold. Now we are being warned about flooding. I know spring has to happen sometime, doesn't it? Isn't it a rule somewhere?

kathy b said...

Lynn

Zappos is a great idea. Thank you

Katherine said...

Oh poor Cubs! I love them so much but they have been so bad since we left Chicago. I would move back if it would help them.

Looking forward to a 78° day in Texas tomorrow. Sweet lamb!

Dee said...

As a Phillies fan, I feel your pain.

We are going to a hockey game next week. They TRADED my favorite player. My next favorite made a goal last night --- FOR THE OTHER TEAM.

Sports!!! It will break your heart!

suburban prep said...

I meant to say that I saw some rainboots at Nordstrom Rack in Northbrook but it was a few weeks ago.

Blog Archive