This is my favorite Quiche.
It always comes out fantastic.
1 Deep dish Pie crust (premade)
1/4 cup diced sweet onion
1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/2 cup swiss cheese
1/2 cup monterey jack
1 T. flour
3/4 cup half and half
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Place bacon and onions in the pie shell
2. Toss flour with the cheeses and sprinkle over pie shell
3. Beat eggs , half and half and salt and pepper
and pour over the other ingredients in the pie shell.
Bake 40 minutes at 375.
It is great reheated.
This is called
Holiday Sugar Cookie Brittle
1 stick butter, softened
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. red & green m&m's
1. Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
2. Add flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly. (Dough will be powdery.) Stir in m&m's.
3. Cover large jelly roll pan with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle dough evenly on pan.
4. Press dough to cover pan completely.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool completely on pan; break into irregular pieces. Store at room temperature.
IT IS FANTASTIC!