Heroes



Now that I have your attention.....hee hee...this post isn't about firemen, but it is about heroes.

I have to thank a hero named NANCY H from Minnesota. Nancy I cannot find your correspondence if we had emailed in the past,

Nancy 's little grandson dropped of a wonderful box of adorable hats, and a rattle for the Neonatal babes. Hooray for SUN COUNTRY flight attendants and staff who sent this box of sunshine.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow. I just had to thank her immediately.
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Olivia said…
Hey! I believe that I took this picture! In Anchorage, AK- oh how I miss you!

Hope you had a great night at work and another good one tonight!
Katherine said…
People are wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing the little hats. What a nice thing for Nancy to do. And firemen--they are the best of the best anywhere! Genuine heroes.
Birdsong said…
Great photo and good news!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???