Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Message from Belfast



Al's cousin, Kerry Ann, is studying at Queen's in Belfast this year. She found this wonderful knitting message for Al for Christmas.

I am reading the blog at www.ljcfyi.com for the 12 Days of Christmas posts. All dog lovers will enjoy her posts.

My book from the family book grab bag is: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It'll be a slow go for me, but I will read it. Anyone out there read it before?

On the needles now: my malabrigo hat. It's looky kind of boyish. I may have to mix some other fun malabrigo leftover colors in......

Also on the needles: Noro swatch for undecided shawl/wrap/stole for me!

Soon to be on the needles: socks.....or.....mountain colors yarn something.....

What are you doing on the 4th day of Christmas? I'm visiting my new great nephew.

3 comments:

DR. Susan said...

Great frame from Kerry over in Belfast...what is it made of?
Kath...what about that dog sweater???HEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Doctor Susan

DR. Susan said...

nice frame from Belfast. What is it made of?
Doctor Susan

Bernadette said...

Great gift for a knitter! Though with most yarn prices, I am not so sure knitting's cheaper than a pint! ;)

Blog Archive