Saturday SecretsMy

 Ferris wheel in Pigeon Forge.
Secret: I'm now afraid of Ferris Wheels. 
But isn't it pretty against the Smokies?

SMy very favorite peony bush has been here since before we moved here.  It thrives on neglect.  Secretly I think a little fairy comes to cheer it up and make it bloom. 

The waterfall is from the Smokies too.  I love the sound of water, but that' s no secret.  

More secrets.....
I have no idea where my swift is.  How does one lose a swift?  Selling the house has made many a thing move from view.  It was  a great gift, so I want to find it.  

I'm secretly afraid of the June swoon.  Our Cubs are playing out of their minds.  Im not alone. My neighbor who is a hardened old Fireman agreed.  When he stopped by the other day I said, What do you think of our Cubbies? 

He didnt' hesistate.  He said, "Im scared"  


Silly secrets.  Got any to publish here for the masses to read about?  
Hee hee . Happy Saturday.  Im off to knit socks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have never rode on a ferris wheel before. I like the nostalgia it represents but they always look like an aged machine to ride in which makes me hesitant. Who knows? Maybe if we get out to the country fair I'll ride in one.
Teresa Kasner said…
I enjoyed Ferris wheels while young, but thing I've too old for one now. :-) I'm glad your daughter made it safely to Oklahoma. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Tired Teacher said…
I love Ferris Wheels; it's roller coasters that intimidate me!
Araignee said…
I hate all rides. I am the world's biggest sissy-and that's no secret!
Delighted Hands said…
I'm a never-rider; I always went as driver/chaperone to our school groups and knit on the bench while I watched everyone's backpacks! I never feel like I'm missing anything by not going on a ride because I can sit and knit and people-watch!
I am afraid of heights.
Vera said…
I'm just like Araignee...big sissy here. No rides for me. Once I went on a baby roller coaster (just little bumps, nothing huge) and then I threw up. My stomach feels sick just thinking about rides - lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???