Thank you Chewy.com for the Cat Tree

 Thank you Sydney at Chewy.com for the wonderful blue cat tree.
Fezzik, the Maine Coon could not wait for it to be assembled.
He immediately tried it out.
 When the world gets too busy for Beatles, he hides his head in the arch.  He has claimed this space.
Miss Pie loves the scratcher post. 

And they all love the hanging toy. 
So Chewy.com does not pay me for the review. 
We receive the items free of charge in exchange for a blog post. 
Honestly, this is a great company.
On the rare occasions when I needed to return something it was wonderfully uncomplicated. 
Happy Christmas and New Years to all at Chewy.com

Comments

Caroline said…
What a fantastic place for them to hang out! You have such beautiful cats - aren't they a joy??
KSD said…
Beautiful! Since she's come home, Madeleine's been "hiding" her head in one of our climber's arches.
Caffeine Girl said…
That's a great cat tree. Such a calming color!
Betsy said…
That is a very nice cat tree. Such beautiful cats. Love this.
Blessings,
Betsy
Teresa Kasner said…
I need one of those for Simba! For some reason he is boycotting his igloo bed I got for him. Enjoy your weekend!
((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Anonymous said…
That is a pretty cat tree made even nicer with the addition of your sweet kitties!
Lucky kitties! I want to be a Chewy reviewer!
Judy S. said…
Do you think they'll share? Only Ginger uses our scratching post and then only when she wants a treat. (Mocha's previous owner, the one who abandoned her, had her claws removed, so she doesn't use it. She does try to scratch though on the wooden registers!)
Araignee said…
We had Daughter's cat tree here while they lived with us a few years ago and the cats loved it. When she moved she threw it away and I wished I had known. I would have taken it back. New ones are very pricey.
Delighted Hands said…
I think our cats get bored after a while with their toys so this is a nice challenge for them! Good for all of you!
Unknown said…
Now that's a great looking cat tree. I bet your little ones love it more very day!
Stefanie said…
That is one cool cat playground.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???