7th Trap of 2014

 We know that 2014 was the Year of the Trap.
(2015 is the Year of the SHEEP!!!!)
This is my seventh completed Trap scarf.
I used 2 skeins of a goldish Koigu and used up many leftovers for this 50 inch scarf. 
 Here, sweet Beatles models as usual. 

On my needles now: fingerless gloves in the Dragonfly
yarns Al gave me for Christmas. 
I love to knit.  Knitting in the round means, you know, no purling! 
Except I purled the first inch of the fingerless for contrast, so I didnt escape purling completely.  

I'm reading! 
I'm engrossed in Alex & Me about the famous African Gray who changed the way we think about the way they think.

We are supposed to have below zero wind chills this week, so all Traps on deck! 

Do you love to knit or purl?



Comments

Nancy said…
Beautiful colors to wear on a cold, winter day! Nice job!
your trap looks great - and Beatles - oh Beatles! So cute!

I don't mind purling - I can actually do it quicker than I knit!
Gracie Saylor said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie Saylor said…
Hmmm I left a long comment and it published it as two comments so I deleted one and ended up with none :-) Anyhow, Beatles did a fine job of modeling your latest Trap scarf. Your 7th is my favorite, Kathy. I definitely prefer knitting and managed to finish knitting a scarf for my son on Christmas Eve eve! xx
Pammy Sue said…
I love all the colors in this beautiful scarf! So pretty and nice and long. Your kitty makes the best model! :)
Katherine said…
What a cute model Beatles is. I love to knit and I am not fond of purling but break it up with a knit stitch in between and make it seed stitch and I am a happy camper. I'm weird that way--and other ways!
Anonymous said…
Beatles is quite handsome in that Trap.

I don't mind purling. I actually think I might purl faster than I knit.
KSD said…
The Trap is breathtaking. Are you sure Beatles is going to surrender it to you?

I prefer knitting, but I can purl faster. And no DPNs for me. EVER.
Chris said…
Hey I love your Traps! What a great scarf to use Koigu wool with. Honestly the colours in the Koigu yarns are something else. Beatles looks very dashing in the scarf! I like knitting and purling, knitting definitely goes faster though. Stay warm we've had an artic front blow in today , it's cold!!
Araignee said…
My favorite Trap so far. Love the colors.
I used to hate purling but now they are both automatic which means I've been doing both a long time.
steph said…
LOVE love love love this!!!!!!!
Mereknits said…
This is the best Trap yet, I think 2015 can be the year of the Trap, too.
Hugs,
Meredith
Judy S. said…
Maybe Beatles could talk to Mocha and Ginger about this modeling-thing? That's an awesome Trap, and isn't seven a lucky number? Stay warm, Kathy!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???