Keep Those Little Strands of Yarn Coming!

 I've got a little pile going of your  strands and notes-
Such fun for me. 
You have until the mail arrives on 4/30 to join in the fun. 
Just send one strand of yarn about a foot long and you are in the raffle for 3 prizes. :) 

Speaking of paper: 
Al loved stuffed animals as a child.
Here are two she snatched up for a photo at the Paper Source in Evanston last week.  
That is a very cool store.  (More than just cards and stationery.)
They have a whole wall of ink stamps, one cooler than the next.
Do you have a Paper Source in your area? 

Al's on a kickball team in Virgina. Their name:
Kicking Ours to Save Yours
ahhhh those ER folk are a breed apart

Comments

Katherine said…
We had a wonderful paper store about a mile from my house. I shopped there for 10 years and one day I went there and it was closed. Gone. I was so disappointed, and I've never found another. Staples just isn't the same!

I love the name of Al's team. Yes, ER people are a special breed!!
Anonymous said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Al found the "squishies"!

I don't think we have Paper Source here. As a matter of fact, most of the "stamps" stores have closed up. I would have to make do with JoAnns, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. :-(
Nancy said…
I love Al's haircut - so cute on her!

elns said…
Al is so pretty! And I love the name of her kickball team, an ER daughter, you must be so proud, but your family is a bunch of do gooders by nature, I see. Alls of you! Like that raccoon!
Judy S. said…
Your Al is sure a cutie! Staples is our only paper source, but there is a stamp store not too far away that has interesting choices. I just don't get that way often.
SissySees said…
Rock, Paper, Scissors! Did I not take you there when you were in town?! If we missed it, I owe you!!
Araignee said…
Daughter and I LOVE Paper Source. I spent big, big bucks there during her engagement and wedding days. They did her invitations and they were gorgeous. They also have the best candy around. I always come home with a bag full of hard to find goodies.
Unknown said…
Such a cute picture of Al...yeah, she sure looks a lot like Ann Hathaway.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???