Happy Valentines Day dear Blog Pals.

my blanket is 3 feet long now.
I'm ready to be finished .
I heart the way it is coming along
I heart the easy knitting
But beat beat
I'm bored.

Here are my lovely treats from CoffeeKnitter for Yarn Miracles Swap.
Chibi's are the best and I LOVE those stitch markers!!

Monday I dropped my computer.  
Last year I spilled coffee on it
The year before I spilled coke on it
Argh
At least this time it is repairable......
Zach in his infinite wisdom
Asked me if I ever dropped a baby at work
NO!   I have not
Then carry it like a baby he said....
Why did nt I think of that?


Comments

SissySees said…
Love those locking stitch markers too.

Hmmm... I'd never leave a baby sitting on the arm of the sofa either. Maybe I need to "baby" my laptop too?
gMarie said…
Oh - poor computer! Yes, maybe Zach has a point!

what a wonderful package. g
Nancy said…
I don't have liquids anyway near my computer - a carry over from when I was teaching. Computers and liquids do NOT play well together.

I use locking stitch markers all the time.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Tanna said…
Ouch! Hope your computer has survived the fall with no ill effects! I think Zach may have a good point for all of us!! Happy Valentine's Day, Kathy! blessings ~ tanna
fancystitching said…
Just wondering if you tried the tea cake recipe. I'm still craving some, but resisting the making. I know I will eat a bunch... so I made KING CAKE instead... with cream cheese filling... impossible to resist... SOOOO good since it has been a year since having one.

Glad your computer may live to tell about it. Happy Valentine's day!
Katherine said…
I'm glad to hear it is repairable! I've never dropped (or spilled anything on or into) my computers but I have dropped my phone three times recently. It has never happened before and then drop, drop, drop. Old age or just moving too fast?
Celia said…
Your computer is saying, "Give peace a chance."
Unknown said…
Ha. Well, I guess I live on "the edge" because I almost always have a drink next to my computer...but have not had a mishap.

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???