The Four Main Food Groups, according to ELF


Candy
Candy Canes
Candy Corn
and Syrup
Elf is such a darling sweet holiday movie. If you've never seen it, you are in for a treat.   It was on TV last night.  So speaking of Elf's four food groups,  when we were downtown we went into a CRUMBS cupcake shop.  We did not taste or buy any cupcakes,  as we were on our way to a big lunch, but every single person that walked in to the shop gave their cupcake high praise for moistness and taste.   
This gorgeous woodwork was being sold at the market.  I loved this one so very much.  

Today: finish my latest hat. 
Knit: with a few friends
Put up the TREE! with Fireman.  
and for dinner: 
spaghetti with syrup.......

Comments

Araignee said…
Mmmmmmm.....cupcakes should be a food group-along with frozen hot chocolate.
Anonymous said…
GACK!!!!

I'll go for the cupcakes, but probably NOT the spaghetti with syrup.
SissySees said…
I'll take spaghetti, extra meat sauce, no syrup please.
Grace said…
How do you go into a bakery and NOT by a cupcake---its downright in humane!!!

I don't remember the last time I had a cupcake, or cake, or a good cookie or spaghetti with syrup
Lynneb said…
I have a sleepover planned with my daughter's family (with the four boys) next weekend...the first thing you asked is if we could watch Elf and have spaghetti with maple syrup for dinner!
Katherine said…
Yum, the spaghetti sounds delish!! We are having cheeseburger soup and I am hungry so I'm counting the minutes until dinner.

I loved the movie Elf!! I'm planning to OD on Christmas movies this weekend and finish the Christmas knitting. I still have gifts that need to be wrapped, packed and sent to Chicago! I need an Elf!!
Pumpkin said…
I hate to be an enabler, but I think you should go back and try one of those cupcakes. There is nothing better than a yummy cupcake! I haven't seen Elf in years, now I really want to!
Alyssa said…
I LOVE Elf! :) My new apartment isn't really in the Christmas spirit, though... we don't have any decorations :( We haven't even gotten a card yet!
Celia said…
Spaghetti with syrup. Never heard of it.
Nicole said…
Those cupcakes look tasty! I'd be in trouble if I went there.
Nancy said…
No candy corn or syrup for me, but candy and candy canes are delicious!

Elf is one of my favorite holiday movies are are the Santa Clause movies.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???