A Tiny Bit of Creativity

This is what I had in mind when I began the new blue mitered squares baby blanket.  I envisioned 3 or 4 different blocks spaced out like this one.  I found this one on Ravelry of course.  I have only 3 colors so far.  I must add a fourth.  I will crochet a border around the finished blanket.   All the squares are simply going to be mitered.  No hearts or such.  If I get bored perhaps I'll make a few squares different but that's not the PLAN.

I don't mind crocheting the blocks together. I enjoy knitting them individually and not connecting as I go along. It gets too heavy that way.

My goal is to have this done by mid September.

Do you have a goal by mid September?

Comments

Nicole said…
My mid-Sept goal is to get two more pairs of mitts finished for Christmas presents... luckily one is already half done!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???