Goodness Graceness


The little Irishman guarding the Irish Soda Bread was given to me by Grace a ways back. Grace spoils me.


Grace was also my secret St. Pat's swapper this year. So here are the thumbless toddler mitts I am knitting with the yarn she sent. Inside the yarn ball you can see there are goodies.....
what do you See?????
Unlike some players, ahem,
I am not unraveling the entire ball of yarn to get at the goodies.....yet.
I am knitting my way through the yarn.
So far.

I have some questions for you:

Would you like a post about:

*My Irish family history ? this leads to a story about my Hungarian Immigrant relatives...
*Irish Music I like
*Irish Movies I like
*Irish Books I like
*none of the above......
instead, a Hungarian family story!

Comments

SissySees said…
All of the above! It's a great time to celebrate all things Irish!
SusanB-knits said…
Yep! I agree!! All of the above!
Lynn said…
You might as well do all of the above, but being of hungarian decent myself, that part is particularly intriguing!
Anonymous said…
Your soda bread looks delicious!!!

So, have you come across anything in the yarn yet? The mitts look great. Grace picked a pretty color of yarn.
I'd probably be interested in all of the above!
Also, you have remarkable self restraint!
I would be unravelling like there's no tomorrow
Mereknits said…
I would like a post on anything you would like to share with us, and I would absolutely love that magazine. Are you sure you want to part with it?
Meredith
Grace said…
all of the above, especially interested in the movies, all I can think of is how Green Was My alley and the Quiet Man!!

Glad you like all of your swap presents!!! Love lots!
hakucho said…
Surprises in a ball of yarn. wow I like that :) Makes you want to knit fast, doesn't it? ;)

I vote for the Hungarian story :)
Why? Mainly because I had a Hungarian immigrant grandfather too,but I never knew him. Story please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???