Having some issues


(Al's lace scarf for Ireland...I wish I could knit like her)

I'm trying to post with images and have been struggling today

When I can't post two things happen

1....I become obsessed with posting
2......I become obsessed with posting

I was planning to tell you all how calm I
Was for dishrag tag this year. how I knitted the dishrag and tagged
The next team member in under 24 hours on less than 5 hours sleep.
how the finished dishrag actually looked circular
How fun It is to be part of the larger knit world with tags and swaps
How I am all about dishrag knitting again



Instead I have to take a nap now...
Being unable to post all morning has worn me out.....
But it is all good
I knit to relax you know.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't we all --- I keep telling myself that very same thing when my stitch count just keeps coming up WRONG. RELAX, RELAX, RELAX DAMMIT!
Judy S. said…
Dishrag tag, now that sounds interesting! I like the color of your cloth~really pretty, what is it? Yep, knitting is relxixng except when it isn't, and then ya just gotta bag it for a while.
Allison said…
Haha, yes, knitting is SOOOOOO relaxing :) Good luck with the dishrag tag! It seems like such a fun project.
SissySees said…
I expect technology to work 100% of the time. When it doesn't... I fixate on it too.
kathy b said…
Judy S.
THe yarn was part of the team box when it got to me
Peaches and Creme cotton 130 Shaded Pastels
Katherine said…
Love the lace scarf and adore the dishrag--the colors are gorgeous!

I nearly had a breakdown when I couldn't post a comment to your blog yesterday. Also, I understand your angst because we were without a DSL for two days a few weeks ago. It was horrible!
Dorothy said…
I totally forgot to sign up for dishrag tag this year, and I am SO BUMMED!

I love the color of your dishrag!
Ewe-niss said…
Hey, I recognize this dishrag! :-) I didn't realize that I follow you. I was catching up on my blog feeds today and I was reading along... and thought, that looks familiar... it is you! :-) Thanks for the dishrag! Still admiring it. Haven't put it to use yet. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???