Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meaningless musings




My most malicious moth, motionless, made his mark. My mind meandered.....maybe more might multiply....
"Mean and Mighty Moth!" I muttered, "MOVE!"

"May moonlit mice move in and masticate...
May many more meet your merry mindless mini-kin folk."
May mean Morning Doves munch your mothy wings.

My Malabrigo means more to me than m and m's.
More than meat, Mars bars, martini's, marmalade, and Merlot.
Millions more....
so move Maverick...MOVE...or meet your Maker.."

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Bravo!! You're terribly talented when it comes to alliteration.

Dee said...

Yikes! That's one big moth --- cute poem too.

Breien in Lansingerland said...

You turn out to become quite a poet :-) Wonderful alliteration!

Lynneb said...

brings to mind scripture.."Meaningless, Meaningless. Everything is Meaningless!"

Blog Archive