The prize yarn and everyone's a winner



This pretty sock yarn is the prize yarn for the contest that ends 12/23!

But everyone wins with this information: Karen Reimann my friend from the Knit Whiz, which is closing, is starting her own business. Karen is such a kind and fun teacher. She is offering lessons, finishing and knit to order custom knits! One of her new clients, ME!, is going to have her write out reverse shaping in a pattern, line by meticulous line. Wahoo.

You can reach Karen at Karezbearzknits@gmail.com. She will have her own website soon too. She's a doll and will not disappoint.

Have a great weekend!!!!



I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Katherine said…
Amazing color on that Jawoll!

Good luck with your new endeavors Karen.
Bianca said…
I am living too far away to visit her I'm afraid....

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???