Double Chocolate Cookie Cake




This is the start of my next pair of socks. I love the reds and turquoise blues. This is some of the sale yarn I bought at the store closing last week. So that is the knitting content.

Now for the chocolate content! My friend Sandy brought a chocolate bread to work one night that was outstanding. This weekend she brought me the mix so I can make it over the holidays. The recipe for the bread/cake is on the back of the box. If you want something different for a chocolate lover, this may be it!

Comments

SissySees said…
Neat sock! I'm the chocolate lover in my life, and I have so much to bake for the other sweet teeth in my life, so... Maybe in 2011?
Celia said…
Mmmm! Chocolate!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???