Sunday, February 15, 2009

These were a gift to me!



Bianca from the Netherlands of lansingerland.blogspot.com and of ClipperKnitWorks Patterns, sent me these great fingerless. I love the flesh color! Isn't the pattern sophisticated? She designed it. Yes, she did!

They were a SECRET because she was entering them in a pattern design contest. The silly contest changed things all around and so she said I can show them to you now.

She's selling the pattern. I hope she sells so many of them. I hope they become the rage. The next Ugg boot. I love wearing mine.

Bianca, I am very thankful to you.


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful mitts and beautiful design. Brava Bianca! They are perfect for sitting by the fire and reading Outlander. I love that book. I just finished reading Drums of Autumn for the second time.

Nell said...

Beautiful! They look warm and cozy.

Breien in Lansingerland said...

My pleasure, my friend!

Blog Archive