Monday, January 15, 2007

Guest Blogger at the Concessions



Today's guest blogger image is courtesy of the nice guy who got our popcorn at the theatre today. I told him I wouldn't use his name. The line was long and he just complied so nicely. I only got one shot, in order to prevent the mob behind me from becoming vocal. Not bad for one shot. Looking closely you'll see some Berroco alpaca that I mentioned using for fingerless gloves. I didn't knit at the movie.

Al dragged me to see The Painted Veil. Very good. Sometimes I need to be dragged out in the dreary of January.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

4 comments:

Karen said...

My daughter drags me out to see movies too. We usually have a great time, we saw "A Night at the Museum" a couple of weeks ago. It was very good. She has several more movies planned for us to see soon (and she pays, can't beat that)!

Pat K said...

He was a good sport. Even if he doesn't look exactly thrilled.

get stitchy! said...

Congratulations! You're on get stitchy!

Thanks so much for submitting your blog.

Donna Boucher said...

Hey...if someone else is paying...
I'm there!

I can't wait to see The Painted Veil. It looks beautiful.

Blog Archive