Guest Blogger at the Concessions



Today's guest blogger image is courtesy of the nice guy who got our popcorn at the theatre today. I told him I wouldn't use his name. The line was long and he just complied so nicely. I only got one shot, in order to prevent the mob behind me from becoming vocal. Not bad for one shot. Looking closely you'll see some Berroco alpaca that I mentioned using for fingerless gloves. I didn't knit at the movie.

Al dragged me to see The Painted Veil. Very good. Sometimes I need to be dragged out in the dreary of January.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Karen said…
My daughter drags me out to see movies too. We usually have a great time, we saw "A Night at the Museum" a couple of weeks ago. It was very good. She has several more movies planned for us to see soon (and she pays, can't beat that)!
Pat K said…
He was a good sport. Even if he doesn't look exactly thrilled.
Donna Boucher said…
Hey...if someone else is paying...
I'm there!

I can't wait to see The Painted Veil. It looks beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???