Follow ups...



This is a new Berrocco spring bag that Lynnette at our LYS Three Bags Full just has to put the handles on. It is a long way to spring, but just seeing the fun bright colors she choose is a treat.

Someone asked about finding the Ruffle Scarf yarn a few posts back. It sold out fast at our LYS. You could call your LYS and ask for help finding it. It is very light, so if you have to order it, the shipping would be minimal.

Finally, Al rewrote the vest pattern for me. It was so nice of a friend of a friend to offer to do so. Thanks Cindy, can I take a raincheck?


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Woman who knits said…
So cute!!! I love that bag! I must get that pattern. I have some stash yarn that would be perfect!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???