Friday, October 27, 2006

They felted after all.



Thanks for all the great suggestions. Many feltings later, they are cute as a pumpkin. I do love the color. Don't know if I would think of repeating this experience, but at least I feel like they came out okay.

Just working on some socks currently. An Opal yarn with oranges and blacks and whites. Nothing fancy. Superwash. :)

I have quite the sock yarn stash since Stitches and feel like knitting away on simple socks. I also have a great yarn from my friend Diane and they will be socks as well. Soothing sock knitting. That's the plan.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

4 comments:

monica said...

Well, they definitely look smaller. What type of yarn is that anyway, just in case I ever try to felt with it.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, much better. Very nice! I'm glad they felted down further for you.

Kathy said...

Monica

The yarn was karaoke, dye lot 280# if that helps. Silk/wool blend. Rasperry color to me. Subtle striping.

Birdsong said...

Who'da thunk it?! I actually think felted handwarmers might win out over non-felted, especially for warmth. Very cute, posed with tiny pumpkin.

Blog Archive