Socks with .....Brach's



Al's socks.
yarn: wouldn't you know it.....Koigu!
pattern: from SockBug's blog.
Candy: candy corn for the season.

I believe we have now had:
Socks on the Rocks
Socks with Locks
and Socks with Brachs....

Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
Beautiful socks, Al! I love the color.
Beth said…
Keep it going til spring and you can have socks with phlox. You know there's online rhyming dictionaries, right? You can make a long, ongoing series of this.
Jane said…
The socks are beautiful, and your rhyme made me laugh!
monica said…
Lovely socks, Ali. I love Koigu, it isn't a readily available yarn here though since the guys moved back to Michigan.
Anonymous said…
You still can have them in a box, on the rocks, near some clocks, near a dock.by a jock,helping someone knock,in a crock,by a bowl of stock, in a wok ( stretching it a bit) or on an ink blot. Can you tell I tought promary grades a long time? maynbe too long,,,\
Lynn
Anonymous said…
I'll take the candy corn.
Liz said…
Do you like them in a box? Do you eat them with a fox? Yes I like them Sam I am! Koigu socks, beautiful, & I am immediately going to go check out the pattern.
Karen said…
You are so clever. I had thought of posing my socks on my Grandfather or mantle clock but they are so dusty (I've been too busy knitting to bother with dusting). Shoot, maybe I will anyway with the next pair I finish. Or maybe I can have my daughter talk one of her jock friends into holding a finished pair for a pic (that would be cool).
Birdsong said…
Very cute rhyme... and the socks are a wonderful color/design combo. Although the candy corn is calling to me.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....