Socks Flummoxed



Every effort will be made to entertain you, reader, with sock posts that are a little, well, skewed.

There will be sox on the rocks,
socks in many a box,
socks with flox,
socks with flocks,
socks near clocks,
socks near stocks,
socks with a fox,
socks with Fort Knox, (someone needs to help me with that one. Any volunteers?)
socks with ham hocks
socks with crock pots,
and so on and so on and so on.

Want to join me? Post your own flummoxed socks! Let us pledge to end the average sock shot. This was, need I say it? Socks on the rocks....
.





Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it! Now, I'm going to have to get creative with my next sox photo.
Alyssa said…
Great idea!
Karen said…
I'll try to be of assistance too. Now to get thinking.
Karen said…
I love the flummoxed socks idea. Hmm, I'm going to have to put some thought into my next sock picture. :) Great challenge.
Anonymous said…
That is perfect!!!! i am going to take a picture now.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???