Broadripples are finished



I made these for Al's graduation. (yes she graduated 6 months ago...but who's counting?)

Pattern Broadripple Socks
by Rob Matyska
Knitty featured Summer 03
Yarn: Regia cotton/wool/poly blend

Is there a mistake or two. You betcha! Does she love them? You betcha!

I am so happy they are finished. Back to the mindless knitting I love....

Thanks Elizabeth for the yellow/green Regia from our color swap.

Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
I love those socks! Great job, Kath! (Love the button, too!)
Karen said…
Oh so very pretty!! And they look perfect from here. Great job!!
Anonymous said…
Kathy, I love the socks. Just beautiful. I bought myself some of this yarn and I think it will be my next sock project. Just beautiful.
Alyssa said…
Those are so cute! I love the colors.
Donna Boucher said…
Great socks! Love the color and the pattern!

I have got to learn a new pattern. (besides the basic 3x1 rib)

And the sweater down below is lovely! Can't wait to see it put together ;o)
Pat K said…
Super Socks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???