Sometimes, one stitch is all you need



This lovely baby blanket to be is the work of my neighbor Abby. She just learned how to crochet. I think the yarn she picked is the key here. She is simply making single crochet squares. Because she wants to, she is going to do some blocks in double crochet.

She wanted a portable project; she can work on small squares in the car, on the train, the el, you name it. I love when the yarn does beautiful work for us.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A project doesn't have to be complicated to be beautiful. Simplicity has grace, plus I am imagining that the blanket is intended to swaddle a little newbie and in that case no matter what you make the baby will always steal the show ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???